Scrapbooking is one of my favorite ways to use my stamps because my family enjoys the pages and memories captured. These two pages use the Celebrations Designer Series Paper and background stamp images from Extreme Elements stamp set. I also used my Big Shot to die cut the title pieces for both pages with Timeless Type Jr Sizzlits and Naturally Serif Decorator Strip.
I like this double page spread (dps) with the serious 'I'm a baseball player' side on the left and the distracted 'I'm a six-year old' side on the right. Thus the titles Slugger and Antics depicting both elements of his baseball playing season.
Digital+ Starter Kit Contents:
- My Digital Studio software suite
- Two stamp sets (Party Hearty, Petal Pizzazz)
- Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
- Earth Elements assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
- Four Classic Stampin' Pads (Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise)
- Four Stampin' Write markers (Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red)
- Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
- Real Red 1" double-stitched grosgrain ribbon
- Button Latte Designer buttons
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Mini Glue Dots
- SNAIL Adhesive
- Business supplies (product catalogs, order forms, training DVD and other supplies)
My Stampin' Events
Current Stampin' Up! Promotions
Mary Rindal is an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Greenwood Village, Colorado.