This edition of the Stamp Review Crew features Chalk Talk stamp set, one of my favorite and most used stamp sets! With the coordinating Chalk Talk Framelits, this versatile set will have you creating fast and easy cards, tags and scrapbook pages for so many occasions.
I stamped this clean and simple card using the thank you sentiment from the Chalk Talk set. This card also features the Circle Thinlits Card Framelit and one of the Adorning Accents Textured Impression Embossing Folders.
I stamped the sentiment in Real Red ink onto the Watercolor Paper, because I love the off white color and the subtle texture of this paper! This is Heat Embossed with Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder to give it a nice finish and a bit of sparkle. Behind the circle I added a heart punched from the Red Glitter cardstock.
This card features the Chalkboard Technique, which is kind of fun to play with. First, I stamped the grateful stamp in Whisper White Craft Ink onto the Basic Black cardstock. This is Heat Embossed with White Embossing Powder. Then I took a slightly damp paper towel, tapped it on the Whisper White Craft Pad and wiped the ink onto the cardstock in a few places. Finally, I used the Chalk Marker and a ruler to draw a border.
This is mounted onto a piece of Watercolor Paper. To 'hang' my chalkboard, I punched the piece with a 1/16" Circle Punch and threaded a three-strand width of White Bakers Twine through and knotted the ends loosely. I added a Mini Glue Dot under each knot to secure the loose knots. The loop is strung over two Acrylic Buttons, the smallest button fits perfectly inside the largest.
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to click through to all of the blogs on the Stamp Review Crew: Chalk Talk Edition by using the Previous and Next Buttons below. I also listed the Blog Roll of The Stamp Review Crew: Chalk Talk Edition at the bottom of this post. You'll find tons of inspiration and creativity! Happy Blog Hopping.
Chalk Talk Blog Roll
- Heidi Baks runningwscissorsstamper.
- Cindy Beach stampspaperandink.typepad.com/
- Adriana Benitez escape2stamp.com
- Tanya Boser tinkerin-in-ink.
- Debra Burgin heartfeltinkspiration.
- Jill Coleman jillstamps.com/
- Mike Funke stampin-style.
- Shana Gaff stressfreestamping.
- Yapha Mason yaphamason.com
- Mary Rindal maryrindal.com/
- Ann Schach stampinchic.com/
- Nancy Smith iguanastamp.wordpress.
- Martha Stewart seasonsofstamping.
- Dawn Tidd tiddbitsfromdawn.
- Kerry Willard Bray kerrywillardbray.com
- Paula Wright paulastamps.blogspot.
My Stampin' Events
Current Stampin' Up! Promotions
Mary Rindal is an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Greenwood Village, Colorado.