During the month of October, Stampin' Up! will offer several discounted products as "Deals of the Week." No limits and no minimum purchase required. Each Monday in October, a new Deals of the Week item or items will be announced. I will post them on my blog as soon as they are announced. The first Deals will start today and continue through Sunday, October 11th, with a new weekly Deal announced on Monday, October 12th 10:00 am. I am excited about this weeks Deals because they are tools that I use a lot!
109183 Trio Flower Punch 10.99
I used this punch to make Color Inventory Charts this week for my Technique Club Members. I punched the small flowers out of every cardstock color from Stampin' Up! and gave this little punch quite a workout. It's a favorite of mine to add a small embellishment to finish a card or page and those flowers look great layered up with a brad in the center.
109041 5 Petal Flower Punch 10.99
This punch creates beautiful punched and layered Poinsetties. It also coordinates with many of the Stampin' Up! sets, including Fresh Cuts and the Fresh Cuts Notes. Also some of the retired sets like Spotlight on Christmas, the 2009 SAB set Polka Dot Punches, In the Spotlight, Be Happy, Priceless, Simply Said, Looks Like Spring, Heartfelt Thanks, Ginormous Flowers, Office Accoutrement, Big Pieces.
110709 My Way Punch 11.99
I use this punch so often! I like to stamp small sentiments or words and then punch them out with the large arrow. I also used this punch to create the 'bolts' on the side of Frankie's head in this project. And it's my favorite punch to use to create little banner tips for many cards. Here's one example of the banner tips on my Four the Holidays Card.
Stampin' Up! also announced today a Digital + Starter Kit for new demonstrators. New recruits can purchase an exclusive Starter Kit that includes My Digital Studio, in addition to stamps, inks, and accessories.
Starter Kit Price: $185 (over $295 value!)
Digital+ Starter Kit Contents:
- My Digital Studio software
- Party Hearty and Petal Pizzazz stamp sets
- Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
- Earth Elements assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
- Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, and Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin' Pads
- Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Real Red Stampin' Write markers
- Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
- Real Red 1" double-stitched grosgrain ribbon
- Button Latte Designer buttons
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Mini Glue Dots
- SNAIL Adhesive
- Business supplies (product catalogs, order forms, training DVD, and other supplies)